Banking Operations recruitment
Poolia’s Banking Operations team have successfully built a reputation as recruiters of choice into Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Commodity Brokers and Global Custodians. This is in addition to covering the private wealth, private equity and hedge fund markets.
As a business we are selective as to the companies that we work with in order to ensure that we can deliver the appropriate Banking and Asset Management Operations professionals for our client base. With proven capability to deliver Operations professionals across the back and middle offices, Poolia’s Banking and Financial Services team can provide permanent, temporary, contract and interim solutions. This capability within Operations ranges across all product areas, and across all levels, from entry level to Director level.
The product areas covered by the team for both buy and sell side include:
- Fixed Income
- Exchange Traded and OTC Derivatives
As a Banking & Financial Services Operations team the roles covered across buy and sell side include:
- Desk Assistant jobs, Fund Managers Assistant jobs and Trade Assistant jobs
- Trade Support jobs, Trade Capture jobs and Middle Office jobs
- Collateral jobs, Client Valuation jobs and Margining jobs
- Client Services jobs, Prime Brokerage jobs and Stock Lending jobs
- Confirmation jobs and Documentation jobs
- Operations Control jobs, Static Data jobs and Reconciliation jobs
- Fund Administration jobs, Pricing jobs and NAVs jobs
- Performance jobs, Risk and Analytics jobs
- Corporate Actions jobs, Dividends and Tax jobs
- Change Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs and Business Analyst jobs
The Banking & Financial Services Operations team is made up of consultants who have extensive experience working both within Financial Services recruitment and within the Financial Services industry. This experience, combined with our desire to build long term relationships, allows us to fully understand our candidate’s and client’s needs. To build this understanding we take the time to interview all our candidates to understand their motivations and skill sets, and mirror this by meeting our clients to understand the cultures of their businesses and the competencies they require from their staff.
Through understanding these needs we are able to provide tailored solutions that allow us to deliver to our clients and candidates. These solutions include contingency recruitment, advertised campaigns and more specific search and selection methodologies.