Banking Finance recruitment
Poolia’s Banking Finance team have successfully built a reputation as recruiters of choice into Investment Banks, Retail Banks, Asset Managers, Commodity Brokers and Global Custodians for finance and accounting professionals. This is in addition to covering the private wealth, private equity and hedge fund markets.
As a business we are selective as to the companies that we work with in order to ensure that we can deliver the appropriate Banking & Asset Management Finance & Accounting professionals for our client base.
With proven capability to deliver Finance & Accounting professionals across the back and middle offices, Poolia’s Banking and Financial Services team can provide permanent, temporary, contract and interim solutions. This capability within Finance & Accounting ranges across all product areas, and from part qualified accountants to post qualified accountants at Director level.
As an Accounting & Finance team the roles covered across buy and sell side include:
- Finance Director jobs and Financial Controller jobs
- Product Controller jobs and Product Accountant jobs
- Regulatory Accountant jobs and Liquidity Analyst jobs
- Operational Risk jobs and Accounting Policy jobs
- Statutory Accountant jobs and Financial Accountant jobs
- Management Accountant jobs and Management Reporter jobs
- Management Information jobs and Business Partner jobs
- Systems Accountant jobs and Projects Accountant jobs
- Fund Accountant jobs and NAV Accountant jobs
- Change Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs and Business Analyst jobs
The Banking & Financial Services Finance team is made up of consultants who have extensive experience working both within Financial Services recruitment, within the Financial Services industry and practical accounting experience.
This experience, combined with our desire to build long term relationships, allows us to fully understand our candidate’s and client’s needs. To build this understanding we take the time to interview all our candidates to understand their motivations and skill sets, and mirror this by meeting our clients to understand the cultures of their businesses and the competencies they require from their staff.
Through understanding these needs we are able to provide tailored solutions that allow us to deliver to our clients and candidates. These solutions offered by the Banking & Financial Services team include contingency recruitment, advertised campaigns and more specific search and selection methodologies.