Banking Operations jobs
Poolia’s Banking Operations team have successfully built a reputation as recruiters of choice into Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Commodity Brokers and Global Custodians. This is in addition to covering the private wealth, private equity and hedge fund markets.
With proven capability to deliver Operations professionals across the back and middle offices, Poolia’s Banking Operations team recruit permanent jobs, temporary jobs, contract roles and interim positions. This capability within Operations ranges across all product areas, and across all levels, from entry level to Director level.
The product areas covered by the team for both buy and sell side include:
- Fixed Income
- Exchange Traded and OTC Derivatives
As a Banking Operations team the roles covered across buy and sell side include:
- Desk Assistant jobs, Fund Managers Assistant jobs and Trade Assistant jobs
- Trade Support jobs, Trade Capture jobs and Middle Office jobs
- Collateral jobs, Client Valuation jobs and Margining jobs
- Client Services jobs, Prime Brokerage jobs and Stock Lending jobs
- Confirmations jobs and Documentation jobs
- Operations Control jobs, Static Data and Reconciliations jobs
- Fund Administration jobs, Pricing and NAVs jobs
- Performance, Risk and Analytics jobs
- Corporate Actions, Dividends and Tax jobs
- Change Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs and Business Analyst jobs
The Banking Operations team is made up of consultants who have extensive experience working both within Financial Services recruitment and within the Financial Services industry. This experience, combined with our desire to build long term relationships, allows us to fully understand our candidate’s and client’s needs. To build this understanding we take the time to interview all our candidates to understand their motivations and skill sets, and mirror this by meeting our clients to understand the cultures of their businesses and the competencies they require from their staff.